Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveen_tk
Blue Screen Again
Views: 138
Message 1 of 2

lag in installing new or updating apps

hey lenovo /moto, I'm facing a problem in my MOTO E3 POWER HANDSET . I'm facing a lag when updating or installing new apps, but the download of content is quick. The process before download and after download (i.e) installing is very time consuming. when it comes to app loading in apps like "Hotstar' the loading of clicked video is very slow even when the mobile is on high speed wifi connection. This loading delay or lag is testing my patience . MOTOROLA Please come up with a solution for this. with regards frustrated MOTO user
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 102
Message 2 of 2

Re: lag in installing new or updating apps

Hi naveen_tk,

Thank you for posting. Does the lag in the video happen also with preloaded apps such as Youtube? Aside from installing apps does lag also happen when playing games or running apps with heavy RAM usage. You may try putting the phone on safe mode and try installing apps, check if the phone will still lag. Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third-party app is causing your device to freeze, reset or run slow.

1. Press and hold the Power button until "Power off" appears then release.
2. Touch and hold Power off until the "Reboot to safe mode" prompt appears (approximately 1 second).
3. From the "Reboot to safe mode" prompt, tap OK to confirm. The process may take up to 30 seconds to complete. Upon reboot, "Safe mode" appears in the lower left of the screen.
4. With Safe Mode enabled, test device and app functionality.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support