cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bighank
Punch Card
Views: 780
Message 1 of 3

Apps failing with 15.91GB internal storage used-have 128GB SD card but can't move apps or data

Have 128GB SD card formatted as Internal Storage. Internal Shared Storage at 15.91GB and SD card at 11.32GB.  Apps locking up.  Need to move some apps/data from E4 internal storage to SD card internal storage to allow system to function correctly.  How do I do this?

Tried to "Migrate Data" but get message "There is not enough space on device for your SD card data. Please remove some items."

There is over 100GB free on the SD card.  What can I do to move the apps/data?

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 680
Message 2 of 3

Re: Apps failing with 15.91GB internal storage used-have 128GB SD card but can't move apps or data

Hi bighank,

Thanks for posting. Can you send us a screenshot of your storage settings and a picture of your SD card. Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier and IMEI this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

bighank
Punch Card
Views: 59
Message 3 of 3

Re: Apps failing with 15.91GB internal storage used-have 128GB SD card but can't move apps or data

Was able to delete enough pics and apps to allow the 120Gb memory card to be recognized. now at about 13+g Gb of internal memory and now using about 10Gb of the 120GB card installed in the optional slot. What a PITA to do this.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors