Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anas0410
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,157
Message 1 of 8

Bluetooth Turn On Automatically.

Hi Moto team,

I have a Moto E4 Plus and I figured out that my Bluetooth turns on automatically every time I turn my Airplane mode on and then off. Please look into the matters.

Thank you!

Munna_Payeng
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,104
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bluetooth Turn On Automatically.

Yes, It used to do that earlier with my phone but now it doesn't. Maybe the recent updates must have fixed the issue.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,089
Message 3 of 8

@Anas0410 wrote:

Hi Moto team,

I have a Moto E4 Plus and I figured out that my Bluetooth turns on automatically every time I turn my Airplane mode on and then off. Please look into the matters.

Thank you!

I can understand how this could be annoying. I'd like to get a bug report when you see this behavior. Below are the steps to capture a bug report.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Reboot the phone
7. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu. Create a Full Bug Report
8. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
9. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive
10. Share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
11. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.
12. One completed to Settings-> Developer options -> Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle Off
13. Reboot phone to clear out old logs.

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Hem81
What's DOS?
Views: 1,633
Message 4 of 8

Pls give me suggestion on this problem 

Hem81
What's DOS?
Views: 1,630
Message 5 of 8

Problem before 2 days

Anas0410
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,616
Message 6 of 8

Turn off the bluetooth scanning in location section by following steps:

Settings > Location > Tap on three vertical dots in upper right corner > Scanning > Toggle off the Bluetooth scanning.

Bhalchandra2019
What's DOS?
Views: 1,287
Message 7 of 8

The solution did not help now what 

What's DOS?
Views: 1,172
Message 8 of 8

If not solved, once check if connected blueBluet audio devices, if have disconnect them first, 100% problem is solved.

Top Kudoed Authors