Message 1 of 5

Moto e4plus automatically restarting problem

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 3,446
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto e4plus automatically restarting problem

Hello Viv94,

I know it could be quite frustrating to have a phone that restarts randomly. You can do some steps to address this. Start with calibrating the battery. We do recommend these steps to re-calibrate the battery. Press and hold the power button until the screen turns off. The phone will reboot then on its own. We call this a hard reset; it's equivalent to pulling the battery in days of removable batteries. Charge the phone to 100% and then leave it on the charger for a few hours. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

raiavnish
What's DOS?
Views: 1,684
Message 3 of 5

We are facing the same problem with my Motor e4 plus phone. The phone randomly restarts automatically and open. 

please suggest what I do. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,636
Message 4 of 5

Hi, raiavnish!

Thanks for reporting this. Is this happening on a specific battery percentage or app? You can try the steps suggested above for this and ensure that your software is up to date. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
May
Moto Support

SID2411
What's DOS?
Views: 435
Message 5 of 5

Is the software glitched on purpose? My Moto E4 Plus will be now 2 years and out of warranty and the Problem of frequently automatic restarting has occured out of nowherre. Is there some scam in it, since I havent updated he sofware recently.