Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,591
Message 1 of 19

Music equalizer apps not working

I have tried to install various apps off of Google Play. So far only one app has worked but only for a short time. I cannot get any of The Equalizer or booster apps to work with this Moto E Gen 4. It is not a Moto E plus but just a regular Moto E Gen 4. Could I please get help how to make the music equalizers work reliably?

Also there is supposedly an audio effects app in the phone already with the system software and I do find it in the app's window and have enabled it, but when I go to the sounds settings there is no audio effects settings to. How do I find the audio effects settings that come with the Android app?

cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,549
Message 2 of 19

Re: Music equalizer apps not working

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,500
Message 3 of 19

@cantflyby wrote:

I have tried to install various apps off of Google Play. So far only one app has worked but only for a short time. I cannot get any of The Equalizer or booster apps to work with this Moto E Gen 4. It is not a Moto E plus but just a regular Moto E Gen 4. Could I please get help how to make the music equalizers work reliably?

Also there is supposedly an audio effects app in the phone already with the system software and I do find it in the app's window and have enabled it, but when I go to the sounds settings there is no audio effects settings to. How do I find the audio effects settings that come with the Android app?

Hi, cantflyby.

Could you try this: >> first go to the settings of your device and then click on “Sounds” where will be listed all the sounds of your Motorola Moto E4 Plus. Then click “Quality and sound effects” or “Audio settings”  In these settings, you will find all sorts of settings to adjust the sound to your liking. During these adjustments, you can listen to the sound of your Motorola Moto E4 Plus to evaluate whether your settings are correct or not. Please share us the screen show for us to evaluate?

Could you name us the apps that you have tried, let me check and get back to you. 

Let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

-Swaraj

cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,492
Message 4 of 19

@moto_Swaraj wrote:

@cantflyby wrote:

Hi, cantflyby.

Could you try this: >> first go to the settings of your device and then click on “Sounds” where will be listed all the sounds of your Motorola Moto E4 Plus. Then click “Quality and sound effects” or “Audio settings”  In these settings, you will find all sorts of settings to adjust the sound to your liking. During these adjustments, you can listen to the sound of your Motorola Moto E4 Plus to evaluate whether your settings are correct or not. Please share us the screen show for us to evaluate?

Could you name us the apps that you have tried, let me check and get back to you. 

Let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

-Swaraj

Thank you for the reply. Just to confirm this phone is Motorola MOTO E4 it is not a plus. The Android version installed is 7.1.1. I have went to the sound settings and there are no settings that you described for audio quality or effects. I believe this phone does not have the proper firmware. I have done a factory reset but no change. I am not sure what you mean by show the screen for evaluation. Do you mean to take a screenshot? I do not think that is possible with this phone and if it is I do not know how to do it. I have went down the list on Google Play trying every app for music effects such as equalizer and sound boost but there is no app that will function. All the apps do not work on this phone I cannot find one that will work.

cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,480
Message 5 of 19

I regret buying this phone this is just one problem of many with this phone I have been spending days trying to sort this phone out and it is just nothing but trouble. There is something very wrong with this phone I think it has the wrong firmware

cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,458
Message 6 of 19

Hmm, no more help..... or no clue??What a load of crap! Screwy phone and screwy support. 

With this lack luster support, I am certain this will be my last Motorola anything. What a waste of money. Should have went with Samsung.

Live and learn. No wonder motorola is trailing everyone else. 

Motorola support should be be the place to go for for help for my moto e4 right? But I am sure any other support forum NOT connected to motorola will be competent. 

Geez! What a waste of time with this phoney support!

See ya moto!! Going with Samsung.

A shame though, back in the day motorola was good stuff............

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,426
Message 7 of 19

@cantflyby wrote:

Hmm, no more help..... or no clue??What a load of crap! Screwy phone and screwy support. 

With this lack luster support, I am certain this will be my last Motorola anything. What a waste of money. Should have went with Samsung.

Live and learn. No wonder motorola is trailing everyone else. 

Motorola support should be be the place to go for for help for my moto e4 right? But I am sure any other support forum NOT connected to motorola will be competent. 

Geez! What a waste of time with this phoney support!

See ya moto!! Going with Samsung.

A shame though, back in the day motorola was good stuff............

We are sorry for the delay, we appreciate your feedback. Could you try this link and let us know how it goes with your Equalizer settings? Are you able to make changes to your music settings via internal equalizer? About third-party app: Could you share us few apps name that you have tried- so we can test? Are you getting any error on third-party apps or are you unable to change music settings/equalizer effects? 

Please let us know?

Thanks,

-Swaraj

cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,376
Message 8 of 19

cantflyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,375
Message 9 of 19

There are no apps that work on this phone I have tried maybe 20 of them starting from the top of the list and going down on Google play as I have already stated to you in my previous post. Also as I have stated before in my previous post there is no audio effects that can be found for adjustment on this phone. Also as I have stated to you before in my previous post when I go to the apps section on the phone in the settings there is an app called audio effects but it is nowhere to be found to make adjustments on the phone. So far you have not told me anything that is of help. Please stop asking me the same questions over and over again.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,357
Message 10 of 19

@cantflyby wrote:
There are no apps that work on this phone I have tried maybe 20 of them starting from the top of the list and going down on Google play as I have already stated to you in my previous post. Also as I have stated before in my previous post there is no audio effects that can be found for adjustment on this phone. Also as I have stated to you before in my previous post when I go to the apps section on the phone in the settings there is an app called audio effects but it is nowhere to be found to make adjustments on the phone. So far you have not told me anything that is of help. Please stop asking me the same questions over and over again.

I did understand your concern, just wanted to have some more information. However, I will try checking with few apps and get back to you. Could you try this link for more information?

Adjust Audio effects: While you are playing a song you can adjust the Audio effects on your device. Touch Menu  > Settings > Equalizer > Ensure Audio Effects are On > Adjust the Speaker or Wired Stereo settings. Hope this helps.

-Swaraj

Top Kudoed Authors