Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ATTACK
Blue Screen Again
Views: 141
Message 1 of 4

WIFI issues

For the last two or so updates my Boost Mobile E4 plus has been struggling with WiFi issues (data is fine though). Sometimes it fails to connect and when it does connect, it's really slow, which it shouldn't be since my WiFi is 120mpbs. Nothing in my home has issues with WiFi, 3 FireTV's, PS4, laptops, Chromebook, Nest, iPhone's, LG's, etc. I've reset my phone several times in hopes in rectifying the issue, but it hasn't. As of now I'm at a loss, I may need a new phone.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 112
Message 2 of 4

Re: WIFI issues

Hi ATTACK,

Thanks for posting. Did you do the factory data reset? If so, did you restore/reinstall your apps right after doing the reset? Have you tried unpairing and then repairing back the WiFi connections from your phone's Settings?  Have you checked with your internet service provider if you can change the WiFi frequency from 2.4 GHz to 5GHz or vice versa and then try connecting your device to each frequency?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Highlighted
ATTACK
Blue Screen Again
Views: 98
Message 3 of 4

Yes - I've factory data reset without installing any apps, repaired my WiFi, switched between 2.5 & 5, etc. It'll connect and be ok, then taper off. I've since popped my sim into my LG and havent had any issues.

I dont know what happened, but the last two updates have been hard on my phone. WiFi connection issues and app install/uninstall have been painfully slow as well. I think my phone may be on it's last leg.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 69
Message 4 of 4

@ Attack

Hello, I sent you a private message, when you get a moment can you please take a look at it.

Best regards,

Becky

Top Kudoed Authors