Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comanche717
Blue Screen Again
Views: 874
Message 1 of 5

Wifi does not work

Updated my phone today and later this afternoon the internet stop working on my phone and went to data only. The wifi screen i trying to load in networks but if you go to main settings it says disabled. I keep turning the wifi on but the phone when you exit the menu turns the wifi off.  I had tried to restart the phone multiple times, my router multiple times, removed and reinstalled the sim card, boot in safe mode still nothing. Help please i dont need to burn up my data.  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 799
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wifi does not work

Hi Comanche717,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Does this happen to all wifi networks you connect to with your phone, or is it just limited to your home network? Please try to go to Settings > Back up and Reset > Network Settings Reset > tap on Reset Settings. This will reset all network settings, including Wi-Fi, Cellular data and Bluetooth.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mandy
Moto Support

Comanche717
Blue Screen Again
Views: 766
Message 3 of 5

This issue happens with all wifi networks and I reset my network settings. The phone is still acting the same way. The phone keeps turn the wifi off when you leave settings and when I turn it back on it shows no networks. Also at times says no available networks but I know there is a network available to me.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 756
Message 4 of 5

@Comanche717 wrote:
This issue happens with all wifi networks and I reset my network settings. The phone is still acting the same way. The phone keeps turn the wifi off when you leave settings and when I turn it back on it shows no networks. Also at times says no available networks but I know there is a network available to me.

Please make sure that "High Accuracy" is selected under Settings > Security & Location > Location > Mode and tap High accuracy.

Let me know how it goes.

-Mandy

Comanche717
Blue Screen Again
Views: 656
Message 5 of 5

Contacted Motorola support and exhausted all possible fixes. Phone is being sent back to Motorola.