Did you mean: 
muaz78
Paper Tape
Views: 590
Message 1 of 9

problem in receiving a call

hi.

since a few days started with me this problem suddenly with my E4 plus

there is a particular freind whenever he calls me the phone directly close the call after 2 rings.. and whouldn't show it as miss call. it would show it with green correct as the call was recived.

if i answer the call before the second ring then i can talk to my freind for may be 2 seconds only.. then the call will be terminated.

the phone is working fine with any other calls... except this friend..

what is the problem and what i need to do?

muaz78
Paper Tape
Views: 340
Message 2 of 9

Re: problem in receiving a call

can anyone help

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 287
Message 3 of 9

@muaz78 wrote:

can anyone help

Hi muaz78,

Thanks for posting. Please try to do the following steps below:

• Settings > Apps > Phone > Storage > then tap on "Clear Cache".
  • Settings > Apps > 3 dots on the top right corner of the screen > select Reset App Preferences > then tap on Reset Apps
  • After that, reboot your phone and test it.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mandy
Moto Support

LeoHarrah
What's DOS?
Views: 258
Message 4 of 9

Check if your telephone has a Do Not Disturb option and it is turned on,  in such case you will be unable to use calling or messaging services or you may basically not hear your telephone as this choice sets it to quiet. In the event that you can't hear your notices it's additionally a smart thought to ensure your telephone isn't set to quiet and that your ring volume is turned up.

forums.lenovo, Leo J. Harrah

write my essay online

muaz78
Paper Tape
Views: 191
Message 5 of 9

thank you for your reply.. 

i did that.. but unfortunatly didn't work..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 155
Message 6 of 9

Hi muaz78,

I appreciate the update. Let's check if that specific contact is not on your Block list by going to the Phone app > tap the 3 dots on the upper-right corner of the screen > Settings > Blocked numbers. From there, you can remove the blocked numbers by tapping the X beside the phone numbers.

Also, let's make sure that contact is not being routed automatically on your Voicemail. Kindly go to Contacts app > tap the specific contact > tap the 3 dots on the upper-right corner of the screen and ensure that you have it under Route to Voicemail. If you have that setting, it means that the contact is not being routed to your Voicemail.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
May
Moto Support

muaz78
Paper Tape
Views: 138
Message 7 of 9

@Agent_May

thanks for your reply

i tried the first option.. there is no any number in the list of blocked number...

the second option... when i click the three dots, there is no any choice of routed voicmail.. maybe its bcz I don't have voicmail service at all from the sim provider..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 134
Message 8 of 9

Hi muaz78,

Thank you for trying that and for the update. That can be one of the possibilities regarding the voicemail. Have you tried removing and re-adding this specific contact? Then after that, kindly restart the phone. Let us know how it goes..

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Highlighted
muaz78
Paper Tape
Views: 23
Message 9 of 9

thanks for your reply

sorry for delay replying you. actually i did it strait away.. but my friend wasn't able to call me from his other number..

i deleted the old contact then i restarted the phone.. then i added a new one with different name.. then i restarted the phone again..

but i it has same problem

Top Kudoed Authors