Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-10-2018

Oman

2 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 1 of 6

Moto E4 plus have Bulging battery under warranty

2018-01-10, 7:36 AM

Dear All,

I bought Moto E4 plus 5 months back and now currently facing issue with its bulging battery due to which unable to place back cover of it....

Its under warranty..I bought it though flipkart in India and now currenlty I am in Oman. I am sure that Motorola will help us for thier customers in this type of cases.

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto E4 plus have Bulging battery under warranty

2018-01-10, 10:41 AM

Hi, Syed44.

We are sorry to hear about that, the only option is repair/replacement. You can send your device for repair and write us at supportforums@motorola.com. We will help you escalate the same. 

Thanks,

Swaraj

-Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

1 Posts

08-17-2021

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 6

Moto E4 plus have Bulging battery

2021-08-17, 3:48 AM

Good morning,

I've had the moto e4 for a while now (about 3 to three years?) and no complaints.  Recently however, I've notice that the battery has started to expand or poof up.  This is the original battery.  It's really bizarre; I can't find anything else on this.  The phone is not used in extreme conditions and the battery still holds a great charge.  It gets difficult to close the back cover, although I can (currently) get it closed.  I can't think of what would cause this.  Any ideas?  And any ideas on how to reverse this?

I know this phone is considered old, but I honestly have no qualms with it and plan to continue using it.  I've attached a few pictures below.

Options

2738 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27775 Page Views

• Views: 27775
  • Message 4 of 6

Re:Moto E4 plus have Bulging battery under warranty

2021-08-17, 7:12 AM

Hi Santu9898

Welcome to Motorola Forums.  Sorry to know you are facing battery problems with your phone. Let me check and help you here. I can’t confirm what is the root cause of the issue until we diagnose the device. Since the battery is bulged/swollen I would recommend sending your phone for service and get the battery replaced. Click the link here to find the nearest Service center details. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

11-25-2021

Bangladesh

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-11-25, 11:41 AM

I had the same problem Battery Bulge Then Battery Was Replaced but after battery replacement there is a new problem occurred, when battery level comes below 50%/40% phone suddenly shuts down says battery 0% what to do now ? And where is customer care of Motorola in dhaka , Bangladesh

Options

2 Posts

11-22-2021

United States of America

7 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-11-25, 19:30 PM

Hi mdsaikhsaadi,

Sorry to hear about this. We can try calibrating your phone's battery first. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Force reboot the device by holding the power button until the device reboots.

2. Plug into supplied charger.

3. Charge to 100% and leave on the charger for at least an additional hour after getting to 100%.

Let us know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Erwin

Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms