Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

08-26-2017

India

17 Signins

215 Page Views

• Views: 215
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto e4 plus Network Signal issue.

2017-08-26, 12:06 PM

I bought Moto e4 plus last month. At the same time my brother and a friend of mine bought this too.

Network signal of the primary SIM goes off and on again and again. It does not show no network but Network Signal go blank again and again. This problem is present in my friend's moto e4 plus also. I have a missed call subscription from my network provider so I got msgs of missed call time to time while being in full network range. My brother's moto e4 plus does not have this problem rather display problem which is mentioned by many users is present. I am sure that many moto e4 plus users will be facing this problem of Network Signal.

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

United States of America

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto e4 plus Network Signal issue.

2017-08-28, 17:31 PM

wrote:

I bought Moto e4 plus last month. At the same time my brother and a friend of mine bought this too.

Network signal of the primary SIM goes off and on again and again. It does not show no network but Network Signal go blank again and again. This problem is present in my friend's moto e4 plus also. I have a missed call subscription from my network provider so I got msgs of missed call time to time while being in full network range. My brother's moto e4 plus does not have this problem rather display problem which is mentioned by many users is present. I am sure that many moto e4 plus users will be facing this problem of Network Signal.

Hi Si5,

There's already an existing thread with the same topic so I will be closing this . You can follow suggestions on this existing thread.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms