Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMOTO E™ 4th Gen / MOTO E™ 4th Gen Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-23-2021

Canada

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 3

moto e data turns on when phone is restarted

2021-06-16, 15:01 PM

Hi, my moto e automatically turns data on when the phone is restarted. I don't normally use data. Is there a way to change this, to leave the data turned off? Thanks.

Options

2371 Posts

11-24-2020

India

233 Signins

24710 Page Views

• Views: 24710
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:moto e data turns on when phone is restarted

2021-06-17, 5:54 AM

Hi Normarose

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you. Could you please confirm when did you start noticing it? Was it working fine before? Have you made any setting changes to the device? When you restart the phone is data remaining ON or it is getting enabled and disabled at the same time? I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

07-01-2021

United States of America

37 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:moto e data turns on when phone is restarted

2021-07-01, 21:17 PM

Dear User,

I’m not an official Lenovo or Moto agent but, it might be because when your phone turns on and takes sometime connect to WiFi, and it might auto connect to data cause maybe the WiFi is not found other problems, also look for a setting in “Sim Card Settings” or just go in settings, “About Device” Or “Device Info”, Then “Status” and “SIM Card slot 1” if your Moto E has more than one, or Just tap “Sim Settings” or something like that, the look for the setting to turn it off or something like that,

HOPES THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms