Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMOTO G 2nd Gen / Moto G 4G LTE 2nd Gen
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

03-22-2016

philadelphia, pa

6 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 2

moto g 2014 can't connect to wireless office network

2016-04-04, 16:54 PM

moto g 2014 can't connect to wireless office network. I'm not sure if this occurred before or after marsmallow upgrade. I was able to use the network w.out a problem for a while before this issue. I select the wireless network and int prompts for certificate. I don't have the name for certificate so can't do anything further. I tried loking for certs but the only option i have is to look on sd card and I don't see any there. My office IT staff won't help with personal devices, so I am on my own to solve this. I connect to my home and other wireless networks without a problem. 

Options

199 Posts

01-30-2015

Germany

103 Signins

1129 Page Views

• Views: 1129
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: moto g 2014 can't connect to wireless office network

2016-04-04, 20:33 PM
If your phone works with other wireless networks then the problem must be with your office network, your IT staff must have changed the access password for the system. To be perfectly honest if I were running the IT system at your office I wouldn't want private devices and all the inherent risks with with them having access to the firms network that they have no control over, so I would change the security keys too.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms