Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JOSHUA470
Blue Screen Again
Views: 471
Message 1 of 6

Android Go on Moto G2 or other Moto low end devices

Hello Moto, Just a suggetion that can you provide the older phones of moto with an Android Go OS. I was going to get a stock ROM but I read that they are not stable and can be a hazard for the phone. So can you provide with an official any Android OS with a Go Edition. I have a moto G2(non 4G) device and is in deep pain with the last update of 2016. or You can just upload a stable version on some website we will download and use it by ourself and provide a tutorial with that.

JOSHUA470
Blue Screen Again
Views: 472
Message 2 of 6

Android Go on Moto G2 or other Moto low end devices

Hello Moto, Just a suggetion that can you provide the older phones of moto with an Android Go OS. I was going to get a stock ROM but I read that they are not stable and can be a hazard for the phone. So can you provide with an official any Android OS with a Go Edition. I have a moto G2(non 4G) device and is in deep pain with the last update of 2016. or You can just upload a stable version on some website we will download and use it by ourself and provide a tutorial with that.

SUEME
What's DOS?
Views: 411
Message 3 of 6

Android Go For Moto G2

Can you provide us with Android Go? The phone is a mess. Too slow and laggy. Can't handle this OS. It will be really good if you do. Thank You.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 395
Message 4 of 6

Re: Android Go For Moto G2

To customize Android for any phone is development work. I doubt motorola will spend development cycles customizing an OS for a phone that is 4 years old. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
BULLSEYE1
What's DOS?
Views: 366
Message 5 of 6

Re: Android Go For Moto G2

I have a business idea. You can give the Android Go update in your Moto or Lenovo store and the store will update our phones in exchange of some money and any phone owner can try this. Also you can provide this on your website  for money.

BEWBA
What's DOS?
Views: 306
Message 6 of 6

Re: Android Go on Moto G2 or other Moto low end devices

No one gives a siht.. Just Use a Custom Rom like Mokee. It will make everything fine again. Hope it cures your phone. I'll pray for it. Just don't cry in front of these company they only want your money.