Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC_Alvarado12
What's DOS?
Views: 151
Message 1 of 3

Can i pay for my Moto G with a foreign Credit Card

Hi,

I worked for Motorola Mobility, i am interested in purchasing the Moto G 2nd Generation. My question is: Am i able to pay with a Citi Credit Card that i own here in El Salvador?.

I have a phyisical address in the USA, and i use to bring things here (E.G. Amazon, Ebay) by means of Aeropost, who bring the actual package to me here in my country. It wuold be just Amazing to have the ability to Pay through PayPal, but if not, i think Motorola should allow to use a VISA CITI Gold Credit Card to process the order. We are just wanting to purchase products!! I am not allowed to get the phone here.

I am anxious for your answers!

BTW, When are we going to be able to buy the phone? 

Thanks in advance!

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can i pay for my Moto G with a foreign Credit Card

You should be able to use a non-US card; however in practice there is at least some chance your order will be flagged. Even if that happens, if any other issues can be cleared up, you should be fine.

We won't ship to a freight-forwarder, in case that's the kind of physical address you are using. And keep in mind that the phone will not be covered by any warranty unless you return it to the US for repair.

Good luck!

JC_Alvarado12
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can i pay for my Moto G with a foreign Credit Card

I see, thanks for that! I will give it a try and will use a relative's physical address then!