Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dabba
What's DOS?
Views: 792
Message 1 of 4

How can I view Texts as Inbox and Outbox?

Just bought very first smartphone, moto G (new model with 2 sim slots) would welcome some advice please, got the phone working, sending and receiving texts but would like to be able to see them as 'inbox' and 'outbox' but unable workout how to do it?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 4

Re: How can I view Texts as Inbox and Outbox?

Not sure that SMS/text can be split like that.  

Most of the apps that I've seen show 

1. text message list (all the people you are currently conversing with) -- posted below

2. test message thread (individual conversations showing what you type and what they type) -- posted in the next comment

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Text message thread

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 4

These screenshots are from the app TEXTRA in Google Play.  Basically it does the same thing as the stock Messaging app but has more features.  Other well-liked SMS apps are Hancent, Chomp SMS, Hangouts, and more ... it just depends on what features appeal to you Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!