cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sri2702
802.11n
Views: 151
Message 11 of 15

Re: Is there an Edit function for posts?

@crystallet wrote:

checkbox to "jump to first unread post in a topic."

That's the thing I was looking for! Thanks!!

Roldorf
Token Ring
Views: 145
Message 12 of 15

Hi Sri glad you made it over. It took me a while to link my old account but finally made it. I guess you now have Marshmallow, hope it went well are you pleased with it?

Roldorf
Token Ring
Views: 144
Message 13 of 15

@Sri2702 wrote:
Ahh, cool.

Also, is there anyway to just jump to the new posts on a thread? I can't find it.

Another thing, is there a "FAQ/Help" or some thread like that for us who just transferred?

If you want help with the new forum click on your profile name at the top right of the page. On the popdown menu second from the bottom is a help option.

Sri2702
802.11n
Views: 133
Message 14 of 15

@Roldorf wrote:

Hi Sri glad you made it over. It took me a while to link my old account but finally made it. I guess you now have Marshmallow, hope it went well are you pleased with it?

Glad you made it over, as well!

Yeah, I got Marshmallow a while ago. It is better than Lollipop, the memory management issue is still there but it is kind of better than Lollipop. 

yeltommo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 24
Message 15 of 15

There's no option to edit the original post--only replies. See attached screenshot. I wrote both the original post and the reply, and I was signed in. If there is a way to edit the original post, what is it? If not, why not?

Also, I tried to attach two screenshots, one showing the options next to the initial post and the other showing the options next to my reply, but I could only attach one. Why such a silly limitation?