Did you mean: 
Highlighted
stevent
What's DOS?
Views: 1,367
Message 1 of 4

Moto G 2014 3G frequency bands.

Hello, 

I really want to buy a Moto G 2nd Generation and I just need to clear something out. On various sites I've seen that it supports the 3G 900Mhz band in the Global Version of the phone but here in the Motorola website it only lists the US versions's frequency bands. I need to make sure that the Global version does indeed support the 900Mhz band so I can order as my network operator (Orange Dominicana) only uses that band for 3G.

Hope you can help me!

PhoneDonkey
WWAN
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto G 2014 3G frequency bands.

The version sold in UK (is that global?) definitely supports 900Mhz see here http://www.motorola.co.uk/consumers/mobile-phones/Moto-G/motorola-g-gb.html 

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 3 of 4

@stevent

We don't sell in Dominican Republic currently. Where do you anticipate purchasing from?

You can see US Frequencies in another one of my posts. where I have it broken up by US Retail and Global versions. They are only single SIM in the US.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
stevent
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

@mark

Yes, I found that answer later.

I was quite disappointed upon learning that you don´t sell it in my country nor any of the network operators here, but I really needed a good and affordable phone so I bought it on Amazon and will have it shipped to me.