Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Views: 259
Message 1 of 5

Moto G 2nd UK (european) version

Hi

finally it is possible to buy new moto g on motorola.co.uk site, but there is no information about dual sim on it. can someone confirm, that moto g offered on motorola.co.uk is dual sim or not and is it 8GB or 16GB version? it is only possible to add to cart and pay, so I don't know what actually I am buying.

I am interested in Moto G 2nd dual with 16GB on board.

chippy436
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G 2nd UK (european) version

Doesn't seem to be a 16gb yet or any mention of it on the internet.

I have just purchased this new phone from Amazon last night £144.99 for my wife, says it is dual sim not that she needs dual sim:

Motorola Moto G 5 Inch (2nd Gen UK Stock) Dual Sim 8GB Sim Free Smartphone XT1068

regards

Paul

chippy436
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

looks like Amazon have run out of stock, says there is a 1 to 3 week wait.. hope that doesnt apply to my wifes.

Highlighted
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

I've talked with their customer service on live chat at the moment, and they informed me, that all Moto G 2nd offered on motorola.co.uk site are dual sim 8GB. they currently don't know when 16GB version will be available.

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 5 of 5

@horiz0n-

Only a 8GB version is available in Europe. It mentions 8GB on the Specs Page. But I'll see if we can be more clear about Storage size at time of purchase and also Dual SIM on Specs page. Thanks for the feedback.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee