02-02-2017

GB

16 Signins

111 Page Views

• Views: 111
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G (2nd generation) with 4G LTE fails to shut down

2019-09-08, 6:07 AM

My Moto G (2nd generation) with 4G LTE fails to shut down when I push the power button.  This happens intermittently.  I push the button, it vibrates and that is it.  I do not get the screen to confirm I want to turn it of.

Now I found on the web ways to force it to shut down but like to know if there is a permanent fix, or a special way to shut down this phone other than what I found on the web.

Thanks.

Options

1109 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

234 Signins

13703 Page Views

• Views: 13703
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G (2nd generation) with 4G LTE fails to shut down

2019-10-30, 5:41 AM

wrote:

My Moto G (2nd generation) with 4G LTE fails to shut down when I push the power button.  This happens intermittently.  I push the button, it vibrates and that is it.  I do not get the screen to confirm I want to turn it of.

Now I found on the web ways to force it to shut down but like to know if there is a permanent fix, or a special way to shut down this phone other than what I found on the web.

Thanks.

Hi ChangeAgent,

My best advice in this situation is that you contact our customer service for further assistance. Here is the link.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save