Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitchiripal
Paper Tape
Views: 161
Message 1 of 2

Moto G2 (XT1064) Battery dead !!

Model:- XT1064 // (8GB) // CE0168 // Bought from USA more than three years back.

Issue:- Original battery dead, not charging. Went to service center in Bangalore & they told battery need to be replaced.

Requirement:-

(*) Which battery (Make/Model/Capacity/Quality) will be a perfect replacement for this phone?

(*) From where can I buy the battery in Bangalore/India?

(*) What's the warranty, how to ensure it's genuine? The service center does not give any warranty, does not disclose the price list, seeks inflated price for the spare.

Please let me know.

Regards

Amit Kumar Chiripal

Bangalore, India

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 134
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G2 (XT1064) Battery dead !!

@amitchiripal wrote:

Model:- XT1064 // (8GB) // CE0168 // Bought from USA more than three years back.

Issue:- Original battery dead, not charging. Went to service center in Bangalore & they told battery need to be replaced.

Requirement:-

(*) Which battery (Make/Model/Capacity/Quality) will be a perfect replacement for this phone?

(*) From where can I buy the battery in Bangalore/India?

(*) What's the warranty, how to ensure it's genuine? The service center does not give any warranty, does not disclose the price list, seeks inflated price for the spare.

Please let me know.

Regards

Amit Kumar Chiripal

Bangalore, India

As this is a motorola forum - the offiicial response is to have your phone serviced at an authorized Motorola service center. We have no part information here. 

You may want to try another service center that will warranty your battery replacement. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum