Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ema_TZ
Paper Tape
Views: 81
Message 1 of 2

Moto G2 xt1068

Hello there,
I was trying to upgrade the software of my moto g2 xt1068 and i suddenly lost internet connection in the middle of the process and now i think my phone software has corrupted because since then it only switches on to 'Motorola and Powered by Android' sign and say 'Android is staring,Optimising app 1 of 9' and eventually the screen goes blank. Please kindly help but also consider that i have tried the 'Force Reboot' and 'Recovery option' but does not work at this point......

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 69
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G2 xt1068

@Ema_TZ wrote:

Hello there,
I was trying to upgrade the software of my moto g2 xt1068 and i suddenly lost internet connection in the middle of the process and now i think my phone software has corrupted because since then it only switches on to 'Motorola and Powered by Android' sign and say 'Android is staring,Optimising app 1 of 9' and eventually the screen goes blank. Please kindly help but also consider that i have tried the 'Force Reboot' and 'Recovery option' but does not work at this point......

If you can't reset via recovery, then service may be the next step. You can also try the Lenovo moto smart assistant to see if it can recover your device

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht117028

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum