cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,699
Message 1 of 57

Motorola Feedback Network - we need you!

For most of our phones, we have a large population volunteering to provide feedback through the Motorola Feedback Network. But there are a few phone models where we could use more members, and Moto G 2nd Gen is one of them.

The Motorola Feedback Network (MFN) is a group of owners who offer to provide us with help and feedback. As a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you can be included in various studies and feedback opportunities, mostly testing new software before it's released for everyone.

It's not for everyone, and we obviously just want people who have a real interest in taking part. If you have any interest, please click here to learn more, and go to your profile to opt-in. Thanks!

gauravdalal
Paper Tape
Message 2 of 57

Re: Motorola Feedback Network - we need you!

I wana Be part Of Motorola Network Feedback. I done Everything...
kingkong1
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 57

Before I bought the Moto G 2 and the Fido mico sim card network doesn't compatible with.  Sometimes I call and it works sometimes it doesn't work.  I had called the Fido and they said no problem with their network and the Moto can't answer why.  Doesn't know why?

snowcat1
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 57

I just opted in.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 5 of 57

kingkong1 said:

Before I bought the Moto G 2 and the Fido mico sim card network doesn't compatible with.  Sometimes I call and it works sometimes it doesn't work.  I had called the Fido and they said no problem with their network and the Moto can't answer why.  Doesn't know why?

View original

kingkong1, can you start a new thread for this? Doesn't really fit on this topic. 

gauravdalal
Paper Tape
Message 6 of 57

hey Matt I complete everything for Motorola Feedback Network... so I'm now get fastest Update for testing.... I'm from india When Android Lollipop is available for testing plz confirm or I will get... but now I'm participants in Motorola Feedback network....
Koppelo
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 57

I have also Opted for the Motorola Feedback Network yesterday. Feels good to be a part of the network with opportunities before rest of the world. Lets see what awaits us..

panagiotisgr
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 57

we are ready just bring the update!!! we can't hold Smiley Happy

Anshumand
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 57

I got the email from MFN last week for testing the build for Moto G 2nd gen. But when I clicked on the link for the survey to opt for testing, I realized the system version numbers mentioned there are US retail versions only. I am in India using the dual sim retail model. Should I complete the survey and fill in my actual system version number in the box provided? Will this make me eligible to get the test build on my phone? 

mohit23
Fanfold Paper
Message 10 of 57

Hello Matt,

I would love to be a part of this society and will try my best to improve Moto to come out as a bug free phone.

Thanks

Mohit

Mohit Verma