cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DuaneL
Token Ring
Views: 688
Message 21 of 57

Re: Motorola Feedback Network - we need you!

you might want to just go to settings about phone and check for update and see if it is there, neither my daughter or myself had signed up for the soak test but we both have lollipop on our phones now she installed around 7pm pst today and I installed at 9 pm pst today.

Koppelo
What's DOS?
Message 22 of 57

DuaneL said:

you might want to just go to settings about phone and check for update and see if it is there, neither my daughter or myself had signed up for the soak test but we both have lollipop on our phones now she installed around 7pm pst today and I installed at 9 pm pst today.

View original

Thanks for your reply but i'm fed up watching in settings, "Your device's software is up to date" .

While scrolling the internet i found that Moto G 2014 users only in US with model XT1064 have got the update yet and i'm from India with model XT1068 . So, may be that's the reason your Moto's have the update and mine not. I hope to see the update soon from Motorola on my device, fingers crossed.

panagiotisgr
What's DOS?
Message 23 of 57

Motorola is always about US. So the rest of the world and the dual sim xt1068 just isn't enough for them. I sign up for soak test too but I live in Greece with a xt1068 and u don't see the update coming soon.
Koppelo
What's DOS?
Message 24 of 57

I hope that the people at Motorola are reading this at the moment and can judge the eagerness and excitement of their non-U.S. MFN members to test the lollipop build. So please allow us the opportunity to test the lollipop os with our XT1068's.

mohit23
Fanfold Paper
Message 25 of 57

Matt,

Open for us too.. I am sure, you will get equally test results from us too.

Mohit Verma
arnab_bnje
What's DOS?
Message 26 of 57

I'm ready to go with Android 5.0, hope the seeding stars within a few days for Indian users. smiley

jerinjohnv
What's DOS?
Message 27 of 57

Matt,

I have already signed up for the MFN and i'm using the Moto g 2nd generation. What else should i do ? 

Archies
Token Ring
Message 28 of 57

I also registered for soak test MFN but did not got any update. i m from INDIA and some one said me soak test is only for USA. and this is not fair :/ Smiley Sad

Archies
Token Ring
Message 29 of 57

India one of the popular country and most android user is available in india. -_-

jishnuttm
What's DOS?
Message 30 of 57

To Indian users. India is the second largest in smartphone usage, and still don't know why they are not rolling out the update for us. Ndtv gadget says that motorola had rolled out the update. But still didn't receive it. Anyone here from India received the update??