cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krystle1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 161
Message 1 of 2

No incoming calls the home sceen dont work quick pull down menu don't work also.no notifications

I have also tried factory reset with this problem and that hasn't solved it neither I have also had a new sim sent out too.i really do need help with this
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 128
Message 2 of 2

Re: No incoming calls the home sceen dont work quick pull down menu don't work also.no notifications

Hi Krystle1,

This is odd. I know you may have done this but kindly backup all your data and perform factory data reset. This time, please make sure that you disable the automatic restore option and test the phone before installing any of your apps. I would also advise you to remove your Google account from the phone before proceeding with it. The steps are here: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/99825/p/30,6720,9151

If you already did a factory data reset and tested the phone BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and the problem persists, then service/repair is next step.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.