Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
WWAN
Message 1511 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

I don't know why Motorola is delaying 5.1 update for moto g2. As there are so many problem in android 5.0.2 that it has become troublesome to use. Can't play any game nicely, heating up badly and lag a lot. As well as wifi is also poor although getting 2mbps speed still exclaimation mark on wifi. I have got fed up with these problem. Plz do soon or possible measure steps to solve out these problem. Ressetting device every month is not a good solution and as well visiting service center also.

--
Hoshang Govil
Devil
What's DOS?
Message 1512 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Please send some incremental update for proper ram management this device is facing lag in almost all the games, Facebook, WhatsApp using YouTube etc. please make a proper update to over come these bugs.
What's DOS?
Message 1513 of 2,353 (29 Views)

when the update for this model, let us past
What's DOS?
Message 1514 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Hoshang said:

I don't know why Motorola is delaying 5.1 update for moto g2. As there are so many problem in android 5.0.2 that it has become troublesome to use.  -- Hoshang GovilView original

There's plenty of reasons of delay.

1. internal structure reorder;

2. Stagefright exploit patch to be sent soon as a small patch

Gurkirath_Singh_Dogra said:

Please send some incremental update for proper ram management this device is facing lag in almost all the games, Facebook, WhatsApp using YouTube etc. please make a proper update to over come these bugs.  -- Gurkirath_Singh_DograView original

It's not possible. The ram management was fixed in Android 5.1.1. This is way to complicated to be just a small incremental update.

What's DOS?
Message 1515 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Bom dia Galera, alguem ai sabe quando receberemos aquela atualização de correção do erro do Stagefrigth ?
What's DOS?
Message 1516 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Lets hope we will get Android 5.1.1 and Stagefright patch both as updates soon. Its really very long delay for the updates. Lets hope Motorola is listening to our voices and release the updates soon.

I see many people complaining about 5.0.2 bugs. However, when I purchased Moto G 2014, it came pre-installed with Android 5.0.2. I am not at all facing any issues with the phone. NO lags, no random reboots... nothing.

So is it a case that the issues are for those users who have upgraded from Kitkat to Lollipop and not for those who have direct Lollipop? Has something happened during upgrade process? Has anybody tried visiting the service center to flash lollipop directly instead of upgrade path?

What's DOS?
Message 1517 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Verdade esse Lollipop 5.0.2 foi uma verdadeira derrota kkkkk,
Galera sei que essa pergunta não tem nada a ver, aqui mas é uma dúvida minha, alguém aí sabe me dizer se ainda vale a pena comprar o Motorola Razr i ? 28/08/2015 ?
Highlighted
What's DOS?
Message 1518 of 2,353 (29 Views)

Well I had enough of waiting for Motorola to sort out the horrendous app management and memory leak issues and patch for stage fright and was going to buy the Gen 3 as is on lollipop 5.1 out the box but wasn't to happy to pay over £200 for the 16gb 2gb ram model when it's wasn't nearly £100 better

When reading reviews I heard about the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 (made by zte) which is £125 and easybto unlock so sim free. Needless to say this phone was purchased and I haven't looked back. Phone is awesome, the have released patch for stage fright already and they have sorted out the lollipop 5.02 issues as phone runs awesome.

Never buying a Motorola product again!!!!
What's DOS?
Message 1519 of 2,353 (29 Views)

good for you

SCSI Port
Message 1520 of 2,353 (29 Views)

The android marshmallow (6.0) will take minimum of December to reach us so motorola will push ota for 5.1.1 with stagefright patch may be the 2nd week of next month. There would be no skip from 5.0.2 to 6.0
Top Kudoed Authors