Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex223
Paper Tape
Views: 178
Message 1 of 3

Repair pain

I recently sent my phone with sales receipt to the norwich address for repair and completed the eform. The phone was under warranty but Customer service claim they sent me a bill which I never received. The repair should be free under normal usage? I have sent customer service the sales receipt twice but they ignore it. I have the imei and tracking number. Any ideas?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 173
Message 2 of 3

Re: Repair pain

@Alex223 wrote:

I recently sent my phone with sales receipt to the norwich address for repair and completed the eform. The phone was under warranty but Customer service claim they sent me a bill which I never received. The repair should be free under normal usage? I have sent customer service the sales receipt twice but they ignore it. I have the imei and tracking number. Any ideas?

Have you called or chatted with support reps? 

https://motorola-global-en-uk.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service

Phone and chat info is listed above. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Alex223
Paper Tape
Views: 139
Message 3 of 3

Re: Repair pain

It turned out motorola customer support can't forward messages / sales receipts to ANOVA the repair outsourcing company or even give out an email address. It did get rectified in the end but I certainly wouldn't recommend either's customer support, especially since Motorola don't seem to know anova's email address.