Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alch
What's DOS?
Views: 158
Message 1 of 7

What is battery life like with Gaming and Browsing

1)Suppose if the phones battery is 100% charged. How much time continously can we play high graphic games(asphalt 8, gta, etc.) so that it will reach 10% or below battery charge. I want answers from real users. No fake assumed answers. 2) If it has 100% charge in morning and If I am connected to internet everytime and browse net, use whatsapp, Facebook, etc., etc. Then how many approximate hours will it remain without charging the phone. Will I be able to use this phone till night without geting to 1%

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 7

Re: What is battery life like with Gaming and Browsing

I think you also need to add parameters like following (because they greatly affect battery life):

• is your connection to the internet mobile or wifi data?  If so, how strong is your signal and does it stay at the same level all day?

• how many minutes of phone time occurred during this test time span?  How strong was your cellular connection while on these calls?

• if you browse the net, are you browsing text pages or pages with lots of graphics?  Also, are the graphics dynamic or static?

• how many widgets are on your homescreens and how often are they updating?

I don't play games so I can't answer your question.  But to get real world answers and know the conditions under which they were ascertained will help give you better data points.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
Alch
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 7

Actually I havnt bought this phone. I am looking to buy it but after reading so many many reviews of this phone. I am got to know this phones battery life is very low. In India at Rs.13000($216) best phones available are Sony xperia e3 dual( quad core processor), moto g 2nd gen(quad ...), micromax canvas nitro(octa ..., 2 Gb ram). But I hav come to confusd conclusion between 2 phones xperia e3 dual & moto g 2nd gen. E3 has better battery life and Mhl connectivity but low intrnal memry and resolution. I am still looking towards moto g 2nd gen bt I am worried abt very low battery which is nt useful even if better performance
Alch
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 7

My main priority is gaming and using internet. I normally browse many sites so cant say about graphic on sites as different sites have it differently. I normally use 2g net and sometimes 3g also. #I want to know how much time this phone can be used without charging(considering it is 100% charge at morning and I am out of my home and cannot charge fone) on 2g and 3g separately and assuming it has normal or average graphic on sites and signal is considered to be 50% or more maybe full.
Alch
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 7

Apart from internet I use my phone as a portable gaming tool and I am very much impressed by moto g 2nd gen gaming power as per so many reviews. I used to play continously games if its very interesting. So I want to know about the time its battery can give playing high graphic games.
Alch
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 7

Gaming user & internet users of this phone tell me fast for how much duration can this phone last???
Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 7 of 7

Alch said:

Gaming user & internet users of this phone tell me fast for how much duration can this phone last???View original

It's not hard and fast. There is going to be variance between each user. Your experience may vary from another user. Mixed usage will last you a whole day. If you are heavy on gaming and videos and in poor signal area it may be less than that.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee