Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shashi2233
What's DOS?
Views: 6,741
Message 1 of 5

blank flash files for moto g 2014

My moto g 2014 is hard bricked and the boot loader is destroyed. now i need blank flash files for flashing the bootloader back and motorola hasnt released the files for moto g 2014 yet. so i request guys at motorola to keep in mind the developers and give the option of flashing their choice of roms and kernels. but without these blank flash files most hard bricked phones are now paperweights or at your service centers. so please do release those files. if anyone has them already, please share them with me. thanks in advance

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 6,580
Message 2 of 5

Re: blank flash files for moto g 2014

Service is your only option. We can't talk about any of this here. You can ask on the developer forums, but it doesn't look like Motorola has any plans to release these.  

Developer forums are here https://forums.motorola.com/hives/58b810112f/summary

Closing thread 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
TimoVanDeGriend
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,120
Message 3 of 5

Well, if we cant talk about this issue (which is a real problem for a few thousand users already) then where CAN we talk about this and contact the developers of the official motorola roms? If you give me an email adress to someone at that department, i could ask around, but i havent been able to find any info on that.. ANY help would be much appreciated!

Thanks for the help,

-Timo Van De Griend

Habibjibon
What's DOS?
Views: 2,840
Message 4 of 5

I have also need blank flash file for XT1068
NuwanT
What's DOS?
Views: 1,201
Message 5 of 5

Blank flash file

My phone Moto G 2014 (xt1068) bricked while updating. I need the blank flash file to repair it. Please can someone find it for me? Thank you