Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johncolts54
Paper Tape
Views: 630
Message 11 of 18

Re: APN Settings for AT&T

yes, lte exists here, have on my other phones...ill check the plan online at AT&T to see if they put right sim in....or activated it right

JiminSD1
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 18

I seem to have the same problem as John,

Purchased Moto Maker December 23, 2015

XT1540

Android 5.1.1

Baseband M8916_2020617.29.03.21.45R OSPREY_RETUSA_AWS_CUST

AT&T Provided SIM on December 28th and activated in the San Diego Market Area with LTE

I have the correct data plan with AT&T and have AT&T on my Moto X 1st generation with LTE

Everything functions but I am only getting 3G showing

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 13 of 18

What is your system version - not baseband

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
johncolts54
Paper Tape
Message 14 of 18

i checked my online AT&T account and the phone showed up as unknown. Even though went to the AT&T store and got the sim card and the kid was suppose to do the transfer to the Moto. So called the 611 and the C/S for ATT&T said didn't have the IMEI #. Gave it to her and she updated the account and it popped up on phone . Did some other tests and working fine now. 

Still can't find that setting for pics that automatic move to SD card when you take them. Went thru all the apps and moved what stated to move to card. 

other thing i bought as a gift and went to register the phone thru Moto and entered my email and it did it, then all my contacts started popping up on her phone and stuff. Don't know why on that one. Guess should have did it on phone.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 15 of 18

Glad you got LTE working. 

As for pictures to SD card. That setting is in the camera application. Open the camera app, slide finger from left side to get the settings wheel, and you should see a storage card symbol that lets you pick internal or sd card.

I am not sure about contacts showing up on someone else's phone unless you setup the same google/gmail account on both phones. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
johncolts54
Paper Tape
Message 16 of 18

Thanks, that worked......
DavidMichaels
What's DOS?
Views: 298
Message 17 of 18

It might be difficult to provide you settings directly. 

I would suggest you to follow step by step guide of at&t apn settings that could help you in proper way. Because sometimes if you opt settings, that are provided to you by someone, directly then it might not work properly. Hope my answer was useful for you.

mrshaon
What's DOS?
Views: 132
Message 18 of 18

If you have still face this problem see the updated settings: AT&T APN Settings