Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharad_karle
Paper Tape
Views: 10,778
Message 1 of 8

BACK BUTTON GETTING PRESSED AUTOMATICALLY

I CAME TRUGH THIS ISSSUE RESENTLY

MY BUTTON KEEPS AUTO PRESSING AUTOMATICALY AFTER EVERY 8 SEC.  DUE TO WHICH MY APPS OR MENUS GETS EXITED .

I CANNOT  USE ANY  APPS OR MENUS ESPESSIALY READING MSGS. ETC 

CONTACTED SUPPORT SAID TO RESET MY PHONE BUT NO LUCK THE PROBLEM PERSISTS 

PLS HELP

THANK U

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 10,645
Message 2 of 8

Re: BACK BUTTON GETTING PRESSED AUTOMATICALLY

In the future, please don't for in all caps.  It's considered shouting.

Please try using the phone in safe mode and test to see if the problem persists.

To get into safe mode, tap the Power button as if you were going to turn the phone off.  Next, touch and hold Power Off on the screen until you see the Reboot to Safe Mode.  Tap OK, and the phone will reboot.

To get out of safe mode, just turn the phone off in the regular way and then turn it back on.

Let us know what happens.

Sharad_karle
Paper Tape
Views: 10,608
Message 3 of 8

sry no luck

problem persists

Harshal27
SCSI Port
Views: 10,587
Message 4 of 8

Check your accessibility settings, remove accessibility settings permission from 3Rd party apps like hike / clean master , du saver or any fancy feature app you've enabled. maybe you've Tasker task or something similar check if you've enabled pinned screen from security settings and at last check if you've enabled talk back and explore on touch . these are just solutions, based on what may cause it . and if nothing of this works , perform factory reset, it'll solve all software related issues
Unknown person
Saurabh177
What's DOS?
Views: 7,860
Message 5 of 8

I'm having the same problem and it's getting worse. I tried safemode, accessibility and even pinning but nothing worked. Help me. What shall i do?

Kylehobie16
What's DOS?
Views: 7,082
Message 6 of 8

I have two Moto G4 Plus phones that are doing the same thing. There first time I noticed this was only a couple days after I bought the first one. The second one does it only occasionally, but the older one does it almost 50% of the time and getting progressively worse. I've factory reset it twice to no avail. It's so bad that it has made phone calls, sent screen captures of text threads to others and deleted emails. Problem is that I love the phone, and it's in A+ condition, but it's almost trash. I truly believe this is a hardware issue.
Krishanu93
What's DOS?
Views: 4,134
Message 7 of 8

""In the future, please don't for in all caps. It's considered shouting."""

You people Hate shouthing its really nice -now just tell me the way out.I BOUGHT Lenevo Vive K5 Note on 12-8-17,still its in Warrenty. Today morning I found the back bottom is misbehave,what ever I enter or call it just beck to main screen-Can you people plz tell me what to do?? o 1 more thing-

1. I already did factory reset.

2.Remove screen gard

3. Also did what ever you say in previously,response.

4.Enter safe mode but Problem still persist.

So without Westing my time plz tell me what to do,way out.Cause I SPEND 10K money on that phone and within a year this phone giving me problem.I also ask 1 of my friend for the problem he told me To replace the Screen to resolve the issue.He also told me about your feedback still I like to know your responce. 

ALSO PLZ TELL ME ABOUT YOUR service center if I need to replace the sreen or phone and also tell me respective time of that.

If your phone giving some problem and you just CANT RESIVE ANY CALL OR SEND ANY MASSAGE OR MAIL THEN WHAT HAPPEN???JUST FEEL THIS PROBLEM?? HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW-WHY I AM Writing all in caps--

Regards

AgnivaRoy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,144
Message 8 of 8

Touch screen automatically sense touch and applications open automatically, even when try to do something phone perform automatically on its own. Please Help