Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prajwal_shetty
Punch Card
Views: 334
Message 1 of 3

Battery usage statistics showing more usage of wifi

Is it common that in battery usage statistics always wifi usage will be more..Even though if I haven't turned it on.But I don't think its draining battery when ideal.But the battery statics show more usage of wifi.

Is it a bug or common...

Spoiler

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 326
Message 2 of 3

Re: Battery usage statistics showing more usage of wifi

@Prajwal_shetty wrote:

Is it common that in battery usage statistics always wifi usage will be more..Even though if I haven't turned it on.But I don't think its draining battery when ideal.But the battery statics show more usage of wifi.

Is it a bug or common...

Spoiler

It is common in many versions of android to see the wifi bar in battery stats even when wifi is off. Make sure scanning is off in location services. sometimes the bar still shows, but actual mah used is almost zero. 

Usually if you turn all wifi off, and scanning off in location services and then reboot, the bar will no longer show in battery stats.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 325
Message 3 of 3

Re: Battery usage statistics showing more usage of wifi

@Prajwal_shetty wrote:

Is it a bug or common...

Spoiler

Hi Prajwal_shetty,

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? is it okay if we look at your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Update your profile here

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support