Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AnPav
Paper Tape
Views: 214
Message 1 of 6

Google Play Services are not compatible with your device! Contact the manufacturer for assistance!

Hi!

I have Motorola G 3rd Gen.

This is a message I started getting when opening any of my Apps. Many of them stopped working at all for this purpose. Some manage to avoid the message and start anyway.

Though I'm not able to download and/or update any app.

The Play Store has completely disappeared from the main menu and the phone! In the app info Google Play Services seems to show some activity by using battery and storage every day...

Anyone with the same problem and how should I react??

Thanks!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 208
Message 2 of 6

Re: Google Play Services are not compatible with your device! Contact the manufacturer for assistanc

Hi AnPav,

Do you still see Playstore and Play services in the applications list in settings? If yes, try clearing the cache and app data/storage of both of the apps. 

Steps to clear Application Storage:

Settings > Apps > Google Playstore/Play services > Storage > Clear App Data and Clear Cache

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

AnPav
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 3 of 6

Re: Google Play Services are not compatible with your device! Contact the manufacturer for assistanc

Hi!

Thanks for the reply.

In the App list I see the Play Services only.

I cleared the storage and cache.

Then restarted the device.

Did not help!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 190
Message 4 of 6

Hi AnPav,

It may be a corrupted software for Google Play Services. We recommend doing a factory data reset on the phone. if it does not work I would suggest flashing the phone by using the Rescue Function on the LMSA app. 

Download Link: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101291

Instructions: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht102605

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

AnPav
Paper Tape
Views: 170
Message 5 of 6

After the factory reset Google Play Store came back Smiley Happy))

Thanks!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 166
Message 6 of 6

Hi AnPav,

You're welcome and that's good to hear! Feel free to post in the community if you have some questions or need further assistance. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support