Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrd11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,786
Message 1 of 5

How do I turn off recent calls in speed dial

Can anyone point me to the setting to turn off where recent outgoing calls appear in the speed dial tab? Since there is a call history tab, having them clutter the speed dial favorites is redundant and annoying. I hope I am missing something and this isn't just sloppy programming.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. :-)
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 5

Re: How do I turn off recent calls in speed dial

I don't think there is a way. I use the feature myself.  And it is different then the call log as it is only outgoing calls that show there, and they are below the favorites - so unless i look for them, i never notice them. 

I don't think it is sloppy programming, but working as designed. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Hoshang
WWAN
Message 3 of 5

You can't do anything regarding this. Its designed and working as per designed. You can remove all entries manually, or can pin particular contacts there, but can't void from getting added automatically. I really like this feature as I have pinned some and shows frequently contacted contacts at glance.
Hoshang
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 5

Nexus works this way. If you don't like it, I would provide feedback to Google.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Graff1
Paper Tape
Views: 828
Message 5 of 5

But I don't see the recent calls in favourite tab. Its missing day by day and I don't know where the problem comes from. My mobile is Moto C Plus and yes I too suffered many automatic phone restarts and phone hanging at serious emergency situations. I can't figure out the right way to find the problem and solve them.Also wiped my cache partition though. Post if any suggestions.

Top Kudoed Authors