Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xavierst
Paper Tape
Views: 1,155
Message 21 of 24

Re: Issues with unstable storage space

I have the same issue, and I saw that many people got the same issue with this phone, and no one got an answer on how to fix it... it says it was full, i delete things out, but it did not go low again, now its says that I have 4,33 of 4,53 used, and in reality i have 2,13GB of data and 11,85 of cache... I downloaded software to figure out if I can find where the 2,2 extre GB are use... canno't find it.. It feels like if that version of the motorella is screwed up...

xavierst
Paper Tape
Views: 1,155
Message 22 of 24

I have the same issue, and I saw that many people got the same issue with this phone, and no one got an answer on how to fix it... it says it was full, i delete things out, but it did not go low again, now its says that I have 4,33 of 4,53 used, and in reality i have 2,13GB of data and 11,85 of cache... I downloaded software to figure out if I can find where the 2,2 extre GB are use... canno't find it.. It feels like if that version of the motorella is screwed up...

Duggo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,078
Message 23 of 24

It's a shame Motorola are not resolving this. My phone is under warranty so they asked me to send it back to repair this issue, but I've just reloaded a few apps, and the 2.2gb of system data is back hogging all my internal storage Smiley Sad.  Love to know what repair they supposedly did!!!

Highlighted
theone95
Paper Tape
Views: 871
Message 24 of 24

I know i am pretty late to this scenario but here's the deal.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2602234

Large data are still available in /data/media/obb so i guess that's the issue.