Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnhMotoG3Gen
Paper Tape
Views: 1,189
Message 11 of 16

Re: Moto G 3rd Gen Switches off at full power with no error messages or warning

Hi AlphaDog, I reset my phone last night and so far have not had any repeat of the autoshutdown. I'm only adding on apps that I absolutely need in slow steps so that I can judge if one specific app cuases it. I have also not configured the SD card as internal either as that was where this all started I think..

thanks a million for your help and advice.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,185
Message 12 of 16

Good luck. Resets are a pain, but until Google gives us better ways to troubleshoot, it is usually faster then anything else. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
pers0n
Paper Tape
Views: 722
Message 13 of 16

Moto G 3rd generation - turns off and off and on constantly for no reason

It has 55% power.

I've tried:

• removing SD card
  • holding "volume down" button and picking "recovery mode" and it fails

I dont know what to do now, my phone is totally useless now.

Praveen89
What's DOS?
Views: 455
Message 14 of 16

Phone getting switched off automatically

I have a 2plus years old MOTO G3 phone. For the past couple of weeks, I noticed something strange with the phone. Phone is getting switched off automatically showing 0 battery. When connected to charger the battery power is still 69%.

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Views: 425
Message 15 of 16

Re: Phone getting switched off automatically

Hi Praveen89,

Could you please let us know if you have tried any of the above mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix the issue? If not, kindly try the steps mentioned in this thread and let us know if it makes any difference. 

Thanks,

Lohit

Moto Support

Abilash5468
Paper Tape
Views: 60
Message 16 of 16

Hello, I am using Moto g3 for last two years. But for the last 3 months it suddenly swithes off while I am using, almost 20 times per day. And I have to wait for 30 minutes to restart again. If I try to restart restart it will switch off again. Also battery drains so fast than you imagine!!!!! How can I solve this problem??? 

Should I replace my battery??? If so how much would it cost me, if I am replacing through Motorola service centre???

Top Kudoed Authors