Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpcpp
Paper Tape
Views: 843
Message 1 of 5

Moto G3 turning off on his own

Good evening people, some months ago my moto G3 started to present malfunction. Suddenly, all the apps start crashing and pops in an warning that says that the memory is full ( it doesn't go away even when i erase a lot of apps) and then the cell turns off on his own and turns on again. When it turns on some configurations reset. Sometimes all of that happens many times a day makint it impossible to use the cell. Any tips on how to solve this problem? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 782
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G3 turning off on his own

Hi jpcpp,

We need to determine the cause of your issue. By the way, did you update all your apps? How many percentage of storage do you have?
When the internal memory of the phone is full or close to full, you may experience a sluggish user interface, latency when switching menus, or in some cases the display freezing or reboot. Check to see how much internal memory is available on the device: Settings > Storage. If it's 70% full, please delete some files. 

It is also good practice to restart the device periodically (at least every 48 hours) to clear out buffers and memory that may lead to intermittent issues.

You can also perform some troubleshooting steps here.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

Arfeen11
Blue Screen Again
Views: 670
Message 3 of 5

Regarding thread, same problem here.

My moto g3 suddenly turn off and after multiply try and press/hold power off button result to be fruitless.

Please suggest what should i do to resolve/fix this error.

Your prompt reply is requested.

Rgds,

Arfeen

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 564
Message 4 of 5

@Arfeen11wrote:

Regarding thread, same problem here.

My moto g3 suddenly turn off and after multiply try and press/hold power off button result to be fruitless.

Please suggest what should i do to resolve/fix this error.

Your prompt reply is requested.

Rgds,

Arfeen

Sorry to know that you are also experiencing the same issue. Please make sure to do the steps on the above thread.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

vijay1010
Blue Screen Again
Views: 89
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, my phone turning off by its own. and after powering on again in a while its getting switched off.

Tried all the steps mentioned above but no luck.  By seeing this thread i came to know that many people facing the same issue with Moto G3.    Before the auto power off, i faced the charging issue. The phone will charge only when it is switched off and after some days automatically issue resolve ( the same i have in some youtube videos, posted by users who faced the same).  after that the new issue, auto turning off started, not sure whats wrong with this phone. 

Request you to post if any fix found for this issue. 

Thanks,

Vijay

Top Kudoed Authors