Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr_Green2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,194
Message 1 of 4

Moto g3 TE not functioning properly

Hi please check this post where I explained the problem in detail. I would have explained here as well but I am having trouble in multi tasking.

http://android.stackexchange.com/q/146039/78597

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 3,169
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto g3 TE not functioning properly

Hi,

I've through the link you mentioned and found you are using many 3rd party battery and security apps. We don't recommend 3rd party apps. Have you troubleshoot the device? Reboot the device in to safe mode and check, here is the link: http://bit.ly/1Qwqm38 Also share the IMEI number and let me check what apps are making this issue.

Thanks

MFN Team

Mr_Green2
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,167
Message 3 of 4

I was impatient. I hard reseted the phone. It fixed the issue but I paid a huge price of losing all personal data.

Anyway, what I should prefer other than third party applications? and for security what I should use?

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 3,155
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

We do not recommend any 3rd party apps to prevent malware (spyware, phishing, and viruses) from disrupting your phone's performance or damaging your phone, do a little research before downloading each app. Read on for easy ways to protect your phone when choosing apps.

Check the rating:
Does the app get 4 or 5 starts? If so, it's probably a good one. If no one has posted comments along with the high star rating, be suspicious. Always check the comments, too, and if none are available, try an Android user forum search. You can use pin lock for security.

Thanks

MFN Team