Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
APP
What's DOS?
Views: 274
Message 1 of 3

MotoG3 unable to locate my bluetooth headset

Just got a new Moto G3.  It has not been able to locate my bluetooth headset. Tried clearing bluetooth cache and other data, rebooting the  phone but no use. This is very disappointing.  The customer care was not of much use either.  Surprisingly my old Moto G still connects very well with the bluetooth headset. 

Have I made a big mistake in buying G3? 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: MotoG3 unable to locate my bluetooth headset

you have not told us what model BT headset you have. Also, you have not indicated if the BT headset is in pairing mode at the time, or if it is currently paired with something else. 

Blaming the phone is unfair as there are 2 devices communicating. Just because the BT headset works with other, doesn't rule it out. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 3

Re: MotoG3 unable to locate my bluetooth headset

AlphaDog said:

you have not told us what model BT headset you have. Also, you have not indicated if the BT headset is in pairing mode at the time, or if it is currently paired with something else. 

Blaming the phone is unfair as there are 2 devices communicating. Just because the BT headset works with other, doesn't rule it out. 

View original

Plus, not all BT headsets have the capability to pair to more than one device at a time....

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."