Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srnaveed
What's DOS?
Views: 172
Message 1 of 2

My Moto G3 Is Getting Switched Off Unexpectedly

Hello, I am using Moto G3 (2GB RAM variant). Since last couple of weeks my mobile is getting switched off by saying an error "Battery low" whenever I try to use Google Maps, flashlight and camera.

But, when I immediately turn the mobile on there is sufficient battery to operate other tasks. I am really irritated and fed up of this.

I have updated my mobile to the latest version of Android v6.0.1, reset the mobile multiple times but still I'm not able to use camera, maps or even flash light.

The standy time is good by when I try to surf the web or do other tasks battery is going from 100% to around 40% in just 1-2 hours.

Please tell me how can I solve this problem. Thanks.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 35
Message 2 of 2

Re: My Moto G3 Is Getting Switched Off Unexpectedly

@srnaveed wrote:

Hello, I am using Moto G3 (2GB RAM variant). Since last couple of weeks my mobile is getting switched off by saying an error "Battery low" whenever I try to use Google Maps, flashlight and camera.

But, when I immediately turn the mobile on there is sufficient battery to operate other tasks. I am really irritated and fed up of this.

I have updated my mobile to the latest version of Android v6.0.1, reset the mobile multiple times but still I'm not able to use camera, maps or even flash light.

The standy time is good by when I try to surf the web or do other tasks battery is going from 100% to around 40% in just 1-2 hours.

Please tell me how can I solve this problem. Thanks.

Hi srnaveed,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Have you performed any troubleshooting steps? Can you check your device in Safe Mode and see how it goes?

Let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.