Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CHOPRA
Paper Tape
Views: 12,309
Message 1 of 25

NEED EMAIL ID OF ALL INDIA SERVICE HEAD

SCREE BROKEN INCIDENT NO. 151220008781 -MY DISPLAY SCREEN BROKE AND I GAVE IT FOR REPAIR ON DEC 20, TILL DATE JAN 14,2015, I AM YET TO GET ANY CONCRETE DATE FOR REPAIR. YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE IN INDIA IS MOST USELESS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SERVICE/REPAIRS WHY ARE YOU SELLING IN INDIA. EVEN A LOCAL BRAND IN INDIA  PROVIDES BETTER SERVICE THAN MOTOROLA. SERVICE CENTRE IS SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DISPLAY UNIT YET AND THEY CAN'T GIVE ANY DATE. THIS IS STATE OF MOTOROLA. 

tahrman
What's DOS?
Views: 12,170
Message 2 of 25

Re: NEED EMAIL ID OF ALL INDIA SERVICE HEAD

You are spot on target with your observations. I have been waiting for the
past three months to get my display problems rectified. The Motorola
service is horrible and perhaps the worst in the world. I doubt whether
they will give the email id.A set of morons seems to be at the top echelons
of Motorola
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 25

Please do not type in all caps.  It is considered shouting.

I will forward your issue on for escalation.

tahrman
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 25

May be the guy was indeed shouting out if frustration.(I am not sure).When
you buy a phone with your hard earned money, it goes bust and the company
refuses to attend to your pleas what else can one expect. Escalation is a
word freely used by Motorola. In my case I have lost court of the times it
has been used during the course of past 3 months. Something is obviously
wrong somewhere.
CHOPRA
Paper Tape
Message 5 of 25

I meant Shouting So typed Capital. Its because Motorola in india has the worst customer care. They don't bother to respond. After I posted here, It was read and I got a call from Motorola on Jan 15 and was told I will get handset in first week of feb., since then with endless mails which were not responded and I had to make call to motorola wach time I have got 3 delivery dates and when i Call service Center The part is still not received Smiley Sad What a way motorola works. Bravo. The Service head is not bothered. So now from Dec 21 to Feb 7, Situation of Repair is same. I HAVE STILL NO IDEA WHEN I WILL GET MY HANDSET. My Hopes went all off when i saw tahrman post and saw situation is same all over world. Frustating and A VERY BAD DECISION to have bought motorola. Anyways, They are hardly bothered. Now i am thinking to get it repaired from some local vendor.

m3g4myth
Fanfold Paper
Views: 11,979
Message 6 of 25

Similar problem here. Bought Moto G4 Plus a month and a half back. Started to show a weird problem, like battery charging symbol always showing thunderbolt symbol. After that it wasn't detecting on computers and battery was draining too fast. Gave it to authorised service centre three weeks ago. Whenever I'm trying to call the service contact persons, they are saying that it'll take 1 month to get the motherboard replaced!! Everytime I'm calling them, they are very rude and saying the same timespan 1 month for the motherboard dispatch and all. I don't know when will get my handset back. I'm frustrated to hell with their horrible service support. I'm deeply ashamed of myself for spending my hard earned money   by trusting Motorola. Worst serice I've got in my life!!

DIVINEV
What's DOS?
Views: 11,596
Message 7 of 25

Hi Sir

Trully Disappointing with your MOTO G Turbo Mobile.Within one month of the purchase the battery get complained.

I have contacted the authorised customer service centre at Ernakulam -Kaloor.For the last 2 months the mobile is with them and they were not able to repair this till date and each time of my visit they were presenting different silly excuses for the delay.The contact number with the service centre is neither exist nor taken the mobile by the owner . I am trully disappointing with the Mobile and  horribly dispointed with the customer service centre in Ernakulam -Kaloor.I will wait till the friday and saturday with all these back up I will contact the consumer court .

My advice is don't make your Moto  Brand a worst by giving franchasie to these type of people ,(Please refer the reviews of this centre,It is not a single experience from the crowd).As per my experience customer service department contribute  a major share in the Brand making process.  I will never buy or suggest a single person to buy your gadgets.I am going to purchase a new gadget of another brand because I know this mobile is always with the customer service centre through out the warranty period.

Complaint NoSmiley FrustratedRINE1921702060010(Number provided by the customer service centre)

IMEI No:354103075230072

Model:XT1557

Moto G Turbo

(Attached the Service centre details and Invoice of mob)

Regards

Divine Varghese

SANTOSH30
What's DOS?
Views: 11,502
Message 8 of 25

V POOR QUALITY OF CUSTOMER HANDLING I EXPERIENCE BY UR END

MY PROBLEM

Dear  Sir,

very disappointed by sevishes provided by MOTOG help line no hared by ur end  & Service Centre  @ jam nagar Gujraat  (02882675255, triotonics@gmail.com ) since 21 i try to communicate my problem by your help line many times with your executives  every time they ask for a time to reply but never call back in this long time i only get response at once . the hand set  i get have many problems since beginning .Every time the device is submitted to service center a part is replaced and it 'll take maximum 22+ days at service center . and formatted because of which every time handset  data is removed and deals wth lots of wastage of time. So that i ask for replacement  of handset . but the moto g as said this is initiated by service center while service center said this is initiated by  moto G .
i ve following issues/questions  with services of moto G
1. handset is delever with having many problems since beginning , maximum time it is submitted to service center  so many times jobsheet are not alloted or given by service centre .all [-parts are on by one changed even motherboard .wen i ask for replacement  you both ends are avoid to answer . nad deny for it .
2. what if again handset meet some serious issue wat u do ??ans

3. who will compensate for loss of time money stress .

4 sevice center also charge for 850 Rs  to change some but deny to give receipt  .n why like this . even i ve doubt he charge rs 850 unnecessary with my brother .who is reply for this and what action you take in this regard .
5 .ur executive nott take customers querry seriously chk wth the histry details of my discussion with ur executive since 21st of this month by no 9452777606 & 8317093901 & santosh.anu.2008@gmail.com .they alyas ask for sume time to reply nvr reply back not  on phone as wel as mail

as  i know i buy product of moto G so all issues related with handset set it ur duity to resolve and satisfy the customer.

Requested to reply my answers and proof that u r trying ur best to provide smooth and good service to your customers . at present i m fully fed with ur servicehes nad reply given by ur executives (requested to share my this mail with ur company top authorities also )

2 TIMES PHONE IS DISCONNECTED BY UR EXECUTIVE V RUDELY
NVR RESPONCE MY ANY MAIL SEND TO U TILL TIME .
NVR CALL BACK AND SOLUTION AFTER THE PROBLEM IS DISCUSS
hope my best to get fast and positive reply from ur end
SANTOSH30
What's DOS?
Views: 11,502
Message 9 of 25

WHO EVER HAS POSTE THIS QUERY IS ALSO CORRECT I ALSO WANT NO OF TOOP AUTHORITY WHO IS IN INDIA TO TAKE ACTION REGARDING MY QUERYS AND PROBLEMS I FACE BECAUSE OF UR DEFFECTIVE ITEM OF MOTOG DELEVEER TO ME

becool773
Punch Card
Views: 11,447
Message 10 of 25

I couldn't agree more, they have the WORST (yes I am shouting) customer support. See Here-

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Moto-G4-display-broken-India/m-p/3622904/h...

Top Kudoed Authors