Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASM2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,281
Message 11 of 25

Re: NEED EMAIL ID OF ALL INDIA SERVICE HEAD

we all are cheated and nothing can be done now. There is no system in our country to protect customers in effective sense, so companies cheat us so easily

ASM2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,249
Message 12 of 25

Is your problem solved or got email id. Or you threw the phone.

djain123
What's DOS?
Views: 1,099
Message 13 of 25

I read some of the posts I could not agree more.

I bought the phone Moto M Gold on 15 Dec 2016 from Flipkart. It has been giving me problems from 11th or 15th day onwards. As per Flipkart they do not replace if the issue is post first 10 days. After that visited their service center M2 Mobicare in Vile Parle West, Mumbai 3 times. Each time they promised they have fixed it and it has not. I have called a umpteen number of times to the motorol center. Each time they tell me somebody from the technical center will call and that they have escalated it. Not even once the person has called. Here are some of the individuals and times I spoke to:

Rahul Yadav on 26th Sep 2017 - Never got back a call from his escalation

Arbas Zaman on 6th Oct 2017 - Never got a call from the escalation

Shwetha N. on 8th Oct 2017 - She has escalated and promised somebody will call by 9th Oct 2017 6pm. I am waiting.

I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL BUT AT HOME????? THESE GUYS IN THE SERVICE CENTER OR ON CENTRAL NUMBER BOTH DO NOT DO ANYTHING.

becool773
Punch Card
Views: 1,091
Message 14 of 25

Our money has been wasted, accept it guys. NEVER BUY A MOTO DEVICE AGAIN, PERIOD.

Maona
Paper Tape
Views: 1,071
Message 15 of 25

It's the worst customer care ever. They talk senselessly. Agents are not aware of the solutions and are not willing to listen. Moto M specially seems to be the worst launch. I don't understand why phone is launched without testing properly. How about filing a consumer case. Their response is not convincing at all and I've all the proofs. If all of us him together in fighting against the company it would be of great help. If we don't take any step this will just keep continuing and they will just launch waste phones that would only disappoint the customers even more.

It is necessary for Moto to know that we won't take such non sense from them and their agents. I am thinking of filling a consumer case against them. I have 3 more people who have same issues and are willing to support. May be it's time for all of us to stand up and fight

Maona
Paper Tape
Views: 1,073
Message 16 of 25

There is a system. It's just that none of us bother to use it. We can pull them to consumer Court and trust me if all of us have issues it has to be solved. I had a bad experience with another reputed service provider and the consumer case really helped. We won the case since we had all proof. Here also we can do the same. All of us can stand together. What if the same company has cases against them at different locations. Multiple case is more valuable than single case. Give it a thought. It'll help a lot of people and teach a lesson to these cheaters

Amit_dimri
Paper Tape
Views: 1,042
Message 17 of 25

Can you please guide us how to file case in consumer court . I have same issue and since last 30 days i only got date and next date. 

Vineetp2
Paper Tape
Views: 1,012
Message 18 of 25

I have purchased a mobile phone - Lenovo P2 on 07/07/2017 from flipkart, IMEI # 358959061250317.

The said mobile phone was submitted by me for a broken glass replacement, on 08/09/2017 with Lenovo exclusive service centre on CMH road, Indiranagar Bangalore (job sheet photo attached herewith), against a maximum promised turnaround time of two weeks.

After two weeks promised time lapsed, I had received no communication from this service centre that I learnt is operated by HCL.

More to my dismay, I realised that one phone number listed on the job sheet as contact numbers, does not even exist, and the other number is never answered!

Further, I allowed for another week for benefit of doubt;
three weeks without my phone, and irresponsible customer service left me wondering how I must deal with this lack of professional accountability and deficient services.

I had no option but to go to the impugned customer service centre, in vain, to be annoyed with the staff expressing despair about the attitude of the management in not providing them with the essential spares.

It is more than a month and two more weeks now, my phone is in possession of an irresponsible vendor, who is waiting for an act of god.

I urge flipkart to disassociate with Lenovo if this kind of after sales attitude describes Lenovo's business ethics, or its lack thereof.

I urge Lenovo to sort this with HCL, and HCL to look into your SLA to have decency and accountability standards in delivering timely to your customers.

I regret spending good time in life for this petty issue, that would have been needless, if a semblance of responsibility existed with your after sales service.

Any discerning person reading this, I appeal to your good faculties, to set the resolution to this problem in motion, at the earliest, as time is of essence.

Hope to thank later,

VINEET BHAT
vineetbhat@icloud.com (mailto:vineetbhat@icloud.com)
vineetshambhat@gmail.com(mailto:vineetshambhat@gmail.com)

AFSAR007
What's DOS?
Views: 899
Message 19 of 25

Dear sir 

whats wrong with ur service ?

i have recieved my device IMEI-358223070182304 ,the previous finger sensor,speaker, display all resolved ,but now the camera quality become extremely bad, its not bad before giving to ur service centre at ghatkopar ,the sharpness and clarity both vanished please sir do give me service of this also as this problem were not before .
And even the lady said " sir sometimes after servicing the camera clarity variation occurs" ,what a dumb statement .
please do resolve this as i purchased this for camera specially.

TILL NOW EACH AND EVERY PART HAS BEEN CHANGED 

Thank you 
Ronaks
Paper Tape
Views: 861
Message 20 of 25

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH MOTOROLA SERVICE.
i have given my Moto 360 2nd gen watch to service center (kormanagala, Bangalore) for repair 4 months back but I have not yet received replacement for same.
Everytime they are saying call next week or some other reason & now have stopped responding. If you cannot provide after sales service why are you selling such products. They are saying product is discontinued by company. My watch has still 4 months of warranty left and product launch was not even 2 years . Such unprofessional behavior. My hard earned 23k are wasted because of this. If you still feel u care for customer return a replacement for me or my money.
U can call me on <edited to remove personal info>

Top Kudoed Authors