Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zmary7775
What's DOS?
Views: 379
Message 11 of 15

Re: No ringtone, no sound notifications, no audio on Motorola 3G

I've had a similar problem with my phone and it's driving me crazy. I will reboot my phone when I realize there is no sound notifications and it works again but before the day is out it happens again and I have to reboot the phone. It happens daily and I can figure out why. It's a fairly new phone. And I've never damaged it to cause this problem . 

lindy64
What's DOS?
Views: 365
Message 12 of 15

@mptooze wrote:

I have experienced 3 months ago phone did not ring or sounds earphones are audible only. The phone corrected itself then 2 weeks ago I lost sounds again. I have rebooted, reset this is not working. Help!!!!!!

Andy222
What's DOS?
Views: 308
Message 13 of 15

Hi, I've just had this exact same thing happen!

I'd come across this thread a few days ago looking up the problem I had with my ringtones/alarms etc mostly having disappeared, and when they did play they were really 'slow' with huge gaps in between, so virtually useless as a ringtone etc.

I read this thread and thought 'well thank God mine isn't as bad as that!' and then, just last night.......... BOOM - while I was actually listening to some relaxing sounds, going to bed, it just went silent! No sound, no music, no tones etc! And still the same this morning (tried rebooting but no difference)

PLEASE someone help! This is obviously a problem, probably in software rather than hardware failure. The phone is virtually useless if it doesn't make any sounds!

pmacfarlane
What's DOS?
Views: 235
Message 14 of 15

My wife and I both have a Moto G3 and have had the same problem.

My solution is to whack the phone off my hand. Hold it face up at the top, and whack the bottom of the back of the phone off my other hand. This permanently fixed my phone. My wife's phone just started playing up tonight and this solution has worked for her so far too.

Good luck!

green5
What's DOS?
Views: 162
Message 15 of 15

I tried the whacking and apparently didn't do it right.  Still no sounds from my Moto 3G!

Maybe you could make a video...

Top Kudoed Authors