Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMOTO G 3rd Gen
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-13-2016

UK

8 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 2

Poor Service at Service Centre

2016-07-13, 17:11 PM

Hi, 

my my phone has been sent to the repair centre for repair back in June ( job No. 131104872945001) Under warranty and I am extremely disappointed with the quality of service that is being provided. I am getting no feedback on the status of the repair and still have no idea when , if ever, I will be getting my phone returned.

This is ridicules and if I knew that the support would be this poor then I would have never gone down the Motorola route, I am sure that they never used to be this bad.

can someone for the support team contact me to give me some feedback and if they are unable to repair the phone without waiting for months for parts then I insist that a replacement phone be supplied.

i think I have another case open in the support portal (160623-006740) but despite me chasing has just been marked as escalated with no further information.

looking forward to any response from Motorola!

Options

2137 Posts

07-20-2012

United Kingdom

67 Signins

600 Page Views

• Views: 600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Poor Service at Service Centre

2016-07-14, 10:33 AM

Hey Rob,

I am on it. Sorry that this happened, this is not how we want to provide service. I'll be looking at your case to see how we can sort this asap.

Cheers,

Nicole

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms