02-21-2017

US

2 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 1 of 2

SD CARD TRUBLE WITH MARSHMALLOW

2017-02-21, 11:36 AM

So I'm on Android Marshmallow on Motorola Moto G3(2015) and have formatted my SD card as internal storage. Its not working after a month now for some unknown reasons. i do not care about the data. i want my SD card to be normal as like when i bought it. how to do so ?

The mobile is not able to recognize it or reformat it as internal storage/portable storage .

When formatting to internal again this message comes : attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String android.os.storage.VolumeInfo.getId()' on a null object reference.

When formatting to portable it says : done 
but still unable to view/use it .

Options

3450 Posts

10-05-2016

PH

527 Signins

43757 Page Views

• Views: 43757
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: SD CARD TRUBLE WITH MARSHMALLOW

2017-02-21, 14:07 PM

wrote:

So I'm on Android Marshmallow on Motorola Moto G3(2015) and have formatted my SD card as internal storage. Its not working after a month now for some unknown reasons. i do not care about the data. i want my SD card to be normal as like when i bought it. how to do so ?

The mobile is not able to recognize it or reformat it as internal storage/portable storage .

When formatting to internal again this message comes : attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String android.os.storage.VolumeInfo.getId()' on a null object reference.

When formatting to portable it says : done 
but still unable to view/use it .

Hi Thyra3l,

Have you tried to format your sd card through PC? that may help.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save