12-02-2018

NL

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 151 of 155

Re: SD Card Missing Please Reinsert

2018-12-02, 9:40 AM
It tried it, it recognizes when i plug in externally but does not when I insert the card internally. There is no logic to your solution. It can not be generalized. The best solution is to get a better cell phone with large internal storage and avoid using SD cards at all cost because they get corrupted eventually. thanks for sharing.
Options

11 Posts

03-16-2018

US

27 Signins

214 Page Views

• Views: 214
  • Message 152 of 155

2019-01-25, 10:05 AM

I wanted to reply to this thread and mention two things: this problem is defintely not limited to just the G3 and the external sd card reader method mentioned by laconis does work. I've got a G4.

I connected the sd card to my external reader and then plugged it into my phone. It successfully detected it. However, when I tried to pull it out of the reader and then put it back into the phone, it didn't detect it. So I had to go back and transfer everything using the card reader.

It wasn't a smooth process though. Everything kept locking up when I used ES file explorer so I had to use the native file manager. Also, I would choose the files to upload to google drive and then everything would go okay for awhile and  then  all off a sudden all the pending uploads would stick at "waiting to upload" Thus, I had to unplug the reader and plug it back in multiple times to get the process started again. Also, some files would cause everything to freeze when i tried to upload them (perhaps a really bad sector or something) so I had to try copying the files to different locations within the card and then everything worked.

Options

1 Posts

02-10-2019

US

1 Signins

32 Page Views

• Views: 32
  • Message 153 of 155

2019-02-10, 6:43 AM

For those still having this problem, I was able to fix the issue for now on my phone. I have a Moto E4 plus with a Samsung 128Gb card. My phone restarted itself while listening to Spotify and then when it booted back up the SD card was "missing". I tried plugging it into my pc and updating the drivers via device manager but that didn't seem to work, then I tried deleting Spotify and reinstalling it. After reinstalling Spotify for whatever reason the phone was able to read the SD card again, I'm guessing this app created a problem while I was using it. 

Options

1 Posts

03-31-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 154 of 155

Re:SD Card Missing Please Reinsert

2020-03-31, 20:20 PM

Thanks! Your method worked pretty fine to me! 

Options

1 Posts

06-11-2020

US

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 155 of 155

Re:SD Card Missing Please Reinsert

2020-06-11, 18:49 PM

Unfortunately, the trad is removed by the Lenovo itself. I was havingn the same issue with my MOTO but fortunately i some how fixed the problem using the simple trick, I just re-formatted the SD card using my Windows PC as fat32 with quick format. Later,  I inserted the SD-card(32GB) in memory slot of phone and re-format it with Android system. Thankfully the trick worked for me.

How ever, there are several other methods they have explained here https://fixyourandroid.com/fix/fix-sd-memory-card-cannot-mount-or-recognized/

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete