Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alinT
Paper Tape
Views: 2,716
Message 81 of 144

Re: SD Card Missing Please Reinsert

I have 2 moto g 2nd edition, both use the same type of SD card (cards were offered as bonus), both came with Lollipop, one was  updated to Marshmallow.
Only the MM one got the problems described here - apps not starting, icons missing, files on SD card not found - but so far it's solved by a restart. The card is a Kingston 16GB class 10, formatted as internal storage.
Did anyone tried contacting Customer Care about this ?

rribeiro
What's DOS?
Views: 2,448
Message 82 of 144

I'm having the same issue. Tried everything. SD card 16 Gb class 10, Moto G 3rd gen-Turbo Edition.

Danilfilatov
Paper Tape
Views: 2,428
Message 83 of 144

Same problem here Smiley Happy

After searching half an hour for Motorola support chat, I've finally found it. Briefly they said thst i can't do anything. Supeeer Smiley Happy

Oh, i don't have the exactly same problem. If I go to settings>storage and usb and then insert my "internal storage" sd card into my phone, it will firstly show"checking..." For a minute, and then "not inserted". Wieeeeee Smiley Happy

Tried anything, - didn't help. Hope that ...

Wait, there is no sense to hope for anything from lenovo.

Have nice a day

carlopipitone
Serial Port
Views: 2,416
Message 84 of 144

I had no more troubles in the last two months or so since I installed a Lexar 300x MicroSDHC 16 GB card.

I had a very initial issue with some apps vanished from the display (but not form the phone's main memory).

Then everything went ok.

chetan_bhatia
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,353
Message 85 of 144

make sure you don't chosen your sd card as internal storage , if you chosen this you can't use memory card in another device . Please restore your device and reformate your memory card and try again .

chetan_bhatia
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,286
Message 86 of 144

please restore your smartphone with your sd card  and try again.  if problem not solve contact back .

DikkieDick
What's DOS?
Views: 2,123
Message 87 of 144

Hi, just popped on this thread. Yesterday evening my wife complained that her phone was completely full. Thought that's weird as there is a 64GB microSD installed, but when I looked it didn't show up as storage. She doesn't get messages that sd cards get missing or so. So I pulled the SD out and back in and then it was recognized again. But after a while indeed gone, but AFAIK no popup shows up that it is getting missing. SD Card is only being used for external storage (media etc) and currently only filled with 3.5GB.

aavaavpv
Paper Tape
Views: 2,059
Message 88 of 144

I did have had this problem for some time. After the last occurrence I noticed that one app was missing from the installed apps although it still could be invoked from the SD card. After Imoved it from the card to device storage, itappeared again  in the app list. The error has'nt occurred since then.

The app in question was Osmand. May be the size 1.9 GB did cause the problem.

DikkieDick
What's DOS?
Views: 2,046
Message 89 of 144

I'm a bit further. Tried copying everything from the SD to the HDD and with 2 movies it had problems. Chkdsk though doesn't find any errors. Need to reformat and then check again.
chetan_bhatia
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,785
Message 90 of 144

Contact on Facebook Page Moto care India chat : https://m.facebook.com/MotoCareindia/

I am sure they will help you with 100% Satisfied Solutions .

If you don't find type " @motocareindia .

Top Kudoed Authors