Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharifa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 450
Message 1 of 14

Serious issue with motog3 please help me

Firstly I am facing the issue with drive app when I opening that drive app it is showing that "unfortunately drive is stopped"... I did factory reset after that it is working.

After factory reset my all apps are showing "unfortunately phone is stopped, message is stopped" etc ..now I can't able to open any app . And my phone is automatically getting switch off without any notice. I can't able to do call or receive the call. I am getting calls but not able  to lift the call

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 422
Message 2 of 14

Re: Serious issue with motog3 please help me

@Sharifa wrote:

Firstly I am facing the issue with drive app when I opening that drive app it is showing that "unfortunately drive is stopped"... I did factory reset after that it is working.

After factory reset my all apps are showing "unfortunately phone is stopped, message is stopped" etc ..now I can't able to open any app . And my phone is automatically getting switch off without any notice. I can't able to do call or receive the call. I am getting calls but not able  to lift the call

Try resetting, and instead of restoring from backup, use the phone without any apps installed. Then add apps one at a time and test after installing each. 

If problem exists after reset and before apps are installed or restored, service may be needed. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Sharifa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 416
Message 3 of 14

Ok ..first I have to do factory reset?
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 411
Message 4 of 14

@Sharifa wrote:
Ok ..first I have to do factory reset?

Yes, as mentioned above - try resetting and test with apps installed on the phone. If that works, add other apps. When resetting, do not restore from backup, setup as new. 

Remember to back up any data you care about. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Sharifa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 401
Message 5 of 14

Ok I will try
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 388
Message 6 of 14

Hi Sharifa,

Let us know if that helps. Thanks!

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Sharifa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 375
Message 7 of 14

I did factory data reset ...upto now there is no use but automatic switch off was not happening

Sharifa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 374
Message 8 of 14

The commands showing like the same as before that "unfortunately phone has stopped" ...like this for all apps it is showing when I opening the apps
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 366
Message 9 of 14

If you did a factory data reset and tested BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and problem persists, then service/repair/replace is next step.

Sharifa
Fanfold Paper
Views: 357
Message 10 of 14

There is no any alternate