Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
westmoors
Paper Tape
Views: 221
Message 1 of 3

Trying to delet all E-mail messages in my Sky.com

I am very green with mobiles but decided it was about time I updated myself, unfortunately all my dealings have been with Sky/Yahoo e-mails on a computer.  I can access Sky on this phone, but have two major problems.

I cannot find a  delet all message function and cannot access my address  book when I am using sky this way,I am guessing the address book has to be imported but I don't know how, but I could not see anything to click when sending a message to bring up the list so , everytime I wish to send a message I have to type the address in full.

Perhaps these functions are not available ,  has anyone had this problem and if so is there an answer please. westmoors

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 206
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trying to delet all E-mail messages in my Sky.com

@westmoors wrote:

I am very green with mobiles but decided it was about time I updated myself, unfortunately all my dealings have been with Sky/Yahoo e-mails on a computer.  I can access Sky on this phone, but have two major problems.

I cannot find a  delet all message function and cannot access my address  book when I am using sky this way,I am guessing the address book has to be imported but I don't know how, but I could not see anything to click when sending a message to bring up the list so , everytime I wish to send a message I have to type the address in full.

Perhaps these functions are not available ,  has anyone had this problem and if so is there an answer please. westmoors

I assume you are using the mail app built into the phone? 

To import contacts, you would have to do this on computer. Go to yahoo, export contacts, go to google account and import contacts.  

Another option is to install the yahoo app. 

There is no delete all for the built in email app, but there is a multiselect. In your inbox list of all emails, tap and hold one email. A checkbox will appear. Check others, then tap trash icon. 

Here is a link with a more detailed discussion on the yahoo app and contact import. 

http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/78933/how-to-import-yahoo-mail-contacts-into-google

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
westmoors
Paper Tape
Views: 183
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trying to delet all E-mail messages in my Sky.com

Thanks that has sorted it out for me