cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TajinderSingh
Paper Tape
Views: 1,988
Message 1 of 3

Unfortunately, System UI has stopped pop up box is appearing and opens again if clicked on OK option

Hi Team,

I've been using my Motorola 3rd Gen Since 2016 and I never faced any issue such as except quick battery drain but yesterday after restarting my phone, I am seeing one popup stating "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped". it showed another pop up stating  "Unfortunately, Google play service has stopped" once i clicked on OK button for first pop up.  

I am not been able to perform any action on UI since that pop up is appearing very frequently (within nano seconds).

Below are things which i am done with to get rid of this issue :

1. RESTART (given multiple attempts but no success).

2. Wipe Cache Partition (Since it does not delete any user data) via recovery mode.

3. Started my device in SAFE MODE but still seeing same annoyed pop up and not been able to do anything.

Could I get any help as I am only left with Hard Reset ( Wipe Data/ Factory Reset ) option but that will delete all personal data stored on this device. 

I also not been able to see any data in computer also when i did attach data cable with handset. Computer says 'No files to show' and vows continues.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tajinder Singh

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Views: 1,938
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped pop up box is appearing and opens again if clicked on OK op

@TajinderSingh wrote:

Hi Team,

I've been using my Motorola 3rd Gen Since 2016 and I never faced any issue such as except quick battery drain but yesterday after restarting my phone, I am seeing one popup stating "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped". it showed another pop up stating  "Unfortunately, Google play service has stopped" once i clicked on OK button for first pop up.  

I am not been able to perform any action on UI since that pop up is appearing very frequently (within nano seconds).

Below are things which i am done with to get rid of this issue :

1. RESTART (given multiple attempts but no success).

2. Wipe Cache Partition (Since it does not delete any user data) via recovery mode.

3. Started my device in SAFE MODE but still seeing same annoyed pop up and not been able to do anything.

Could I get any help as I am only left with Hard Reset ( Wipe Data/ Factory Reset ) option but that will delete all personal data stored on this device. 

I also not been able to see any data in computer also when i did attach data cable with handset. Computer says 'No files to show' and vows continues.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tajinder Singh

Hi  TajinderSingh,

Thank you for writing to us.

Sorry to know about that, since you have performed all possible troubleshooting steps. We recommend you to perform an external reset to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, which will erase the data from the device.

Thank you,
Nethra,
Motorola support!

shubhamsingh9
Paper Tape
Views: 58
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unfortunately, System UI has stopped pop up box is appearing and opens again if clicked on OK op

I have a very strong suspect that Lenovo is doing all these crashes intentionally to boost the sales of their own brand and tell the Motorola brand it is very much impossible that an issue which is so widely spread, does not have any solutions in the past 2-3 years.

System UI keeps on flashing settings in the work mode never work and keep on crashing every time the phone freezes the battery bulges everything has started after know how has acquired Motorola and moto G3 and moto G5 and moto G5 s Plus these are the worst victims of there planned obsoletion  strategy.

this is so stupid and so lame that a Motorola executive is suggesting to completely wipe off the phone reset and do an external reset.

If that is the only solution you guys have, there is no need of speck useless suggestion take the note and release a pat atleast help the customers. Very very unprofessional and pathetic approach Motorola / in Lenovo