Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orange6
Paper Tape
Views: 298
Message 11 of 15

Re: how to recover deleted text messages

The recovery tool can access the data that has not been overwritten ,I guess the particular text messages may has been overwritten by new messages.It couldn't be recovered anymore....

Or you can try MobiKin,if it can detecte the messages,you can recover it easily.

Walter2John
What's DOS?
Views: 256
Message 12 of 15

So, here is the best way to sort out your matter:-
1) With the help of your Android backup app, you can easily recover your data loss from your Android phone with the restore option.
2) Either, you can recover your deleted messages with the help of cloud storage option.
3) Else, another step is the most common and very useful method is Google Drive.
4) When all the above methods fails to get back your lost text messages from Android phone then you can use a professional recovery tool like Android Data Recovery.
In future, if you come across any kind of data loss situation on your Android phone then using this software will help you to recover lost text messages and other data as well with ease.

Bereest68
What's DOS?
Views: 123
Message 13 of 15

I got to know a program called PR Android Data Recovery, which can deeply scan the Android phone and recover the deleted text messages for you. With the trial version, you can also preview them for free before recovering. You can read this article on how to recover deleted text messages on Android to get more solutions.

Amili
What's DOS?
Views: 67
Message 14 of 15

Hello, you can check your backup first, if you still cannot find the text messges, you may need to apply a third-party toll to recover them. I have used the Android Data Recovery tool before, the program named Bitwar Data Recovery, it' s free and easy to use, so I think you can also have a try.

Highlighted
Emilyzoe
Paper Tape
Views: 35
Message 15 of 15

You can use some pro Android data recovery tools to recover deleted text messages, such as Bitwar, recuva, stellar, etc. That's a convenient way and costs little.